March 31, 2010
I dont know how to download this from my Flip video camera as yet but theres a new video of me getting ready for Bethenny’s wedding (which was amazing by the way).
If you would like to see it, join my facebook fan page and let me know what you think!
xo – Ramona.
March 30, 2010
We had such a fun time doing my last giveaway, that I have decided to do another contest! This time, win this piece of True Faith Jewelry – a Sterling Silver Pierced Flower Necklace with Crystal CZ Stones!!
To enter to win, all you have to do is join my Fan Page on Facebook and write this status update:
Ramona Singer True Faith Jewelry Giveaway – Join her Fan page and Repost to WIN! http://ow.ly/1sKck
I will be announcing the winner when my fan page reaches 12,000 Fans!
Good luck!!! xo Ramona
March 29, 2010
I can’t believe Bethenny got married?!?! She was not being a runaway bride this time. The wedding was very warm, elegant and intimate and the room was filled with love. It was probably one of the nicest weddings I’ve ever been to.
The dress I wore was by the designer Kimberly Towers – it was all different shades of red and wouldn’t you know they were the same as Bethenny’s flowers. It was such a good match I could have been mistaken for being in the bridal party!
I had told my makeup artist to make sure to use waterproof makeup on my eyes because I had a suspicion I would tear up. Sure enough the vows they exchanged were so romantic and touching, I was crying. So even though my makeup wasn’t running, my fake eyelashes were peeling away mid-ceremony and I started to freak out – luckily Bethenny’s make up artist was still there and she was able to re-glue them!!!
FYI – Bethenny looked beyond amazing in her wedding dress – she was the most beautiful and sexy bride. Congrats to Bethenny & Jason!
March 29, 2010
I would like to know where I can purchase the long heart shaped necklace Ramona has worn often on the Real Housewives of NYC. Thank you, Zahra
This is one of my favorite pieces from True Faith Jewelry. One of the great things about http://www.TrueFaithJewelry.com is Mario has put together a whole section of jewelry just to see what pieces from True Faith I have worn on the show.
March 26, 2010
Here are the earrings I wore last night on The Real Housewives of NYC and Watch What Happens. They come in 3 colors: Smoky Quartz, Prasiolite and Sky Blue Topaz. I absolutely love them all.
Thanks for all of your emails complimenting them! If you would like to purchase them, please go to HSN here.
March 26, 2010
Wore this on last night’s RHONYC – one of my favorite pieces of jewelry and it’s now available on Amazon!!!
March 25, 2010
Hi, My name is Angelica and like you, I would also love to start my own clothing and accessories line. However, I would greatly appreciate your advice on how I can go about getting buyers interested in my line. Do you have any tips or advice on how to get meetings with buyers? Any suggestions will be very helpful and greatly appreciated! Sincerely, Angelica
First, congratulations on your new business! It isn’t easy, but if you know this is the life for you and you can take steps to be successful, it is all worth it!! Here are some tips that I always think about when approaching buyers:
1. Offer merchandise that meets competitive pricing and would be of interest to a buyer
2. Approach stores that your product would fit into – always thinking of merchandising and the current season
3. Visit the store, get to know the buyer’s assistant if at all possible. Even though the buyer may not have time for you, if the assistant really likes your product, that’s a step closer to the buyer.
4. Call, email or mail buyers with your proposal to meet – I always say “I would like the opportunity to meet with you”
5. Be prepared for you meeting and knowledgeable of your product, memorize all the details so you appear professional
6. Think out of the box. When I wanted to pursue my dream of having an estate inspired jewelry line, I knew I would have to find the right place to sell. It made perfect sense to do my collections for HSN. And after just having my one year anniversary – I know I made the right choice!
7. Be persistent and aggressive – don’t give up!
Hope you find these inspirational. And really, best of luck to you and all the women who become empowered and start their own businesses. All my best, Ramona
March 25, 2010
Tune in tonight for our latest episode on Bravo! Also – I’ll be tweeting LIVE during the show so be sure to tweet back!! #RHONYC
March 18, 2010
This is such a fun interview! Had a great time with Alex & Bethenny. Lots of dishing too on this season of the Real Housewives of NYC. Love that Alex has been more outspoken this season – even in this interview – and how funny is Bethenny. Her little belly is so cute too!