Behind The Scenes: #RHONY Season Six Reunion
July 31, 2014
Wow! Another season has come to a close. Hard to believe. Let me take you behind the scenes of what goes into filming the reunion!
1. We arrive at 5am! Yes, 5am!!!! To the hotel, where two hours of hair and makeup begins right away. We are basically asleep while the makeup goes on, lol!
Hair and makeup ready!
2. Once hair & make up is complete it is time to get dressed. This year I wore a stunning floor length Badgley Mischka navy sequined gown. Stuart Weitzman black, “Nudist” heel, and stunning black sapphire drop earrings by Jill Heller Jewelry.
All ready to go!
3. Next we all arrive on set, there is usually always a technical or mechanical problem that delays us. Such is life!
On our way to set.
No turning back now!!
One last touch up with Maya and Clara!
4. Usually, we break for snack. This year we all decided to keep snacks behind us to save time. The cameramen kept telling me they couldn’t film while I had pita chips and hummus in my mouth, LOL! Of course, we break for lunch!
How cute is this mini “Bravo” Pizza’s? Lol, “Pizza by Bravo”
5. All in all it was a very productive day! I can’t believe we were able to shoot three episodes worth! Be sure to tune in on Tuesday’s at 9pm EST xo.
#Ramonja! Love you, Sonja!
Andy and two of his favorite housewives.
#RHONY entire Season Six cast plus Andy Cohen!
On a final note– The many faces of the Real Housewives of NYC!
Thanks for reading,